Hydrolox project management services help eliminate bottlenecks during screen installations. We supervise the entire process, working with your preferred subcontractors and in-house crew (as needed) to help you minimize downtime while
optimizing in-house resources, screen performance, and screen life.
- Single point-of-contact, professional project management from contract through equipment commissioning and acceptance phases
- Custom screening solutions engineered to satisfy the most-stringent debris- and fish-handling criteria
- Initial site surveys to develop scope of work
- Remote and onsite project meetings
- Factory acceptance testing
- Onsite support during installation and acceptance testing phases
- Ongoing technical support from our world-class Customer Service department
Hydrolox screen installations and services are not inclusive of civil works. We will provide the screen frame and materials ready for immediate use in existing slots.