Spotlight: Engineer, Procure, Construct
Hydrolox experts have extensive experience delivering challenging projects in fields ranging from municipal drinking water to nuclear power. We’re ready to help your Engineer, Procure, and Construct (EPC) firm deliver any large infrastructure project it's contracted for at lower CapEx and with products superior to alternative technologies.
Working with Hydrolox Is Working with Intralox
- A growing, global $1 billion company
- With more than 3,500 employees worldwide
- Servicing some of the biggest customers in the world
- Supported by 24/7/365, award-winning customer service
Dedicated Cost Reduction
When you partner with Hydrolox, we provide you with a dedicated design, engineering, and project management team focused exclusively on delivering your project on time and on budget—meeting your bid specifications at the lowest possible cost.
- Simplified civil design of entire intake structure means Hydrolox screens provide lower CapEx to install water screen intake solution
- If your contract has an operate element, we can also lower OpEx budgets over the extended lifecycle of the screening technology
Our screens can be built wider than traditional technologies and can handle more flow, allowing your project goals to be met with fewer screens and a simpler civil layout. You build a smaller, simpler intake structure while still providing your client with superior screening technology.